Name:Amber Fitzgerald
Age: 19
Year: Sophomore
Major: English with Secondary Licensure
Hometown: Alburgh, Vermont
"I want to be a teacher because I believe in a successful education for all students. Using my personal experiences in a public school system, coursework at Johnson State College, and volunteerism throughout various local schools and work-sites, I hope to not only share my passion for the English arts, but also advocate on my students' behalves, ensuring a successful education throughout differentiated personalities and lives."
Name: Kaitlyn Aube
Age: 20
Year: Sophomore
Major: Childhood Education with a focus in Psychologhy
Hometown: Charlotte, Vermont
"I want to be a teacher because I believe that every student has what it takes to be successful given a teacher who believes in every single student. A teacher needs to advocate for those who can not advocate for themselves. I will use my experiences as a child in a classroom, and the experience and knowledge I have gained from being at Johnson State College to help all students be successful in their education. I hope to work collaboratively with faculty and parents to ensure that all students are getting what they need to mature and grow into adults."
Name:Trista Roussin
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Major: Childhood education with a concentration in math
Hometown: Milton, Vermont
"I want to be a teacher because I think that kids are the most important people in the world; I think that kids hold the future and it is important to teach them what they can achieve with an education. So far through Johnson State College I have had the opportunity to work in a kindergarten classroom, as well as volunteer at a community center. I want to work with younger kids because they are simply amazing."


No comments:
Post a Comment